20.6.08

tagged

i've been tagged.
one of my travelling girlfriends, lacey, tagged me.
i'm not quite sure what it means exactly other than i need to introduce ourselves- answer a few questions. which i guess is about time anyway.
so here goes:

citizens of the rara republic: complete the following questionaire:
One thing I don't like
:
  • b: soggy shoes
  • p: people that talk loudly
  • c: wind
  • the pirate: cheap cat biscuits
Three of my favorite foods:

  • b: olives/mushrooms/cheese...
  • p: cheese/good cheese/chocolate
  • c: left boob/right boob/left boob
  • the pirate: good cat biscuits/ butterflies/ bread off the lawn for the birds
My favorite recipe:

  • b: rocket and blue cheese somethingorother
  • p: the next one that b will do
  • c: see above
  • the pirate: good cat biscuits & rainwater, frosted.
My drink:

  • b: wine- i prefer a merlot i've decided
  • p: coffee
  • c: see above
  • the pirate: rainwater & butterfly tissane

The dish I wish I could cook:

  • b: souffle
  • p: something with meat
  • c: boob related, again
  • the pirate: something with bird
My best food memory:

  • b: arriving in beijing and being presented with all that great vegetarian street food.
  • p: cheese/wine/chips and chocolate: overinduldging after 2 weeks in the bush.
  • c: first boob of the morning.
  • the pirate: catching a big juicy rat and the giving it away to my fellow citizens.

We're not very complicated creatures here in the republic, are we?
xxx
b

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. I am so relating to c's comments right now. :)

la famille may bouffandeau said...

how're you doing alesha? the boys haven't really managed to tell me anything... need piccies!!!
xxx
b