6.1.09

bathilicious


there is no button for attaching sound:
i am singing
singing while i bathe.
and i can do it whenever i want.
have i ever expressed the joys of running hot water?
have you ever wondered how underrated hot water is?
check out that shiny tool: by the miracles of not so modern modern technology i can lift that lever and woohoo, steamy, cleansing hot (or cold, take your pick) water arrives into my bath. inside the house. whenever i want.

when

ever

i

want


xx
(shiny) mama b
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohooo! Congratz to the bathtub!
I can see he happiness in your toenails...

Over here we're having a serious cold-front, with temperatures as low as -20°C - so i know about the life-saving qualities of a proper bath...

Enjoy it. Whenever you want.
xx

laceybediz said...

yippie!! You remind me that I should take a few of those while I have the chance!!